All VOSCOM manufactured Fiber Optic Transmission Systems products are warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing and materials for the warranty term of THREE YEARS . VOSCOM will repair or replace any equipment or parts proved to be defective during the term of the warranty.
VOSCOM shall not be obligated to replace or repair equipment that has been damaged by fire, war, acts of God, or similar causes, or equipment that has been serviced by unauthorized personnel, altered, improperly installed or abused.
This Return and Warranty Policy Statement applies to VOSCOM equipment purchased directly from VOSCOM TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LIMITED. If you did not acquire the VOSCOM equipment directly, return the equipment to the place of purchase.
Returning VOSCOM products Procedures
1. Before you can return any product to VOSCOM, you must obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA). This applies to all product returns, including warranty repair/replacements, non-warranty repairs, advance replacements, and credit returns.
To obtain an RMA, (Download RMA_WORD, Download RMA_PDF), and please complete the RMA as much detail as possible, then send the RMA to our customer service support:
2. Customer Service will provide you with an RMA number and an RMA acknowledgment form that confirms your request.
3. Once you have the RMA number, repackage the product appropriately and attach the RMA acknowledgement form on the outside of the package. Then send the product to the return location given by the customer service center.
4. All products must be returned freight prepaid within 30 days of obtaining an RMA. We reserve the right to cancel the RMA after 30 days. If you fail to return the product within the 30 days, please contact Customer Service to get a new RMA. We will not accept unauthorized returns or freight collection returns; we will return these to you at your expense.
5. If a returned product contains parts that are no longer available or repairable, we will contact you to discuss resolution and return of the material.
Subject to the terms of the limited warranty in effect at the time of purchase, VOSCOM will repair or replace a product that fails to meet the terms provided, within the product's warranty period. The actual warranty period starts from either:
a) The date of shipment from VOSCOM's facility (point of origin)
b) The manufacturer's date code (if the shipment date is unknown).
For all warranty repairs, VOSCOM will cover parts and labor. We will return equipment via the same incoming shipment method at no additional charge.
For all non-warranty repairs, VOSCOM will provide you with a repair estimate that includes charges for parts, labor (in half-hour increments), and all shipping. Repair charges may be based on a flat rate or parts and labor, and will vary based on actual equipment and condition. You may pay for non-warranty repair charges by purchase order.
Advance replacement products are new or like-new refurbished products and carry a full original equipment warranty. VOSCOM will send advance replacement product to replace defective equipment that has failed upon initial install for up to 60 days from the original date of shipment. We will ship advance replacements in the next business day.
Our repair department will evaluate the returned product to determine whether it is a warranty or non-warranty replacement and bill you accordingly. We will invoice advance replacements at shipment and credit you upon receipt of the defective product. If we determine, however, that the returned product is in good working order or that performance issues were due to improper installation, misuse, abuse, or other user-related causes, we will issue no credit and you will remain responsible for paying the invoice.
Note: Advance replacement is not available for custom products.
VOSCOM will refund or credit new, standard production items that are unused and in the original unopened shipping cartons for a period of 60 days from the original date of shipment. All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Products that have failed upon initial install within 60 days from the date of shipment (or date of manufacture if shipment date is unknown) may be returned for credit without a restocking fee. (Products purchased as part of a kit must be returned through Advance replacement.)
As with advance replacements, if we determine that the returned product is in good working order or that performance issues were due to improper installation, misuse, abuse, or other user-related causes, we will issue no credit and you will remain responsible for paying the invoice.
Note: Credit is not available for custom products.
VOSCOM focus on security surveillance (CCTV) and fiber optic Transmission...
Learn More > >
VOSCOM invite and welcome distributors, resellers , agents or OEM customers to join us.
Learn More > >